Volunteer at the TOAF60 showcase at stackt market
Toronto Outdoor Art Fair is only made possible by our amazing volunteers. Each year many dedicated volunteers lend their hands, time and expertise to make this event happen. By volunteering for Toronto Outdoor Art Fair, you will not only be supporting the arts and meeting amazing people, you will also be creating access and helping shape community.
TOAF started as a humble and small gathering at the parking lot of the Four Seasons Motor Hotel on Jarvis Street, to bring artists and art lovers together in a public space. This year, we are going back to our roots with a small selection of TOAF60 artists at stackt market from July 2-11. Small, distanced, fitting for our times!
Our main showcase of 400+ artists from Toronto, across Canada and beyond, will be online. Artworks will be available for purchase starting on July 2, 2021 at 11:00 AM at TOAF.ca.
Where & When
July 2 - 11, 2021
Open to the public 11 AM - 8 PM Daily
stackt market, 28 Bathurst Street, Toronto
Located at the intersection of Front & Bathurst, in the heart of King West, stackt is 100,000 sq. ft. of curated discovery that can easily be reached by foot, bike, transit, or car.
Volunteer Roles may include the following tasks:
- You’ll be the face of the Fair
- Setting up and tearing down the Info Booth
- Provide information to visitors, as well as leading tours
- Helping out artists and logistics team where required
- Help register artists arriving in the morning
- Monitor traffic flow at the entrances to stackt market
- Selling TOAF60 Merchandise
- Handing out Fair Guides to the visitors
stackt market takes your safety very seriously and we have worked closely with the guidance of Municipal and Provincial public health departments to mitigate exposure to COVID-19. The following processes are intended for all parties to understand expectations and allowances for onsite experiences.
We ask that you do your part in helping protect others when enjoying the spaces of stackt market:
- Masks! Wear them while at stackt market
- Sanitize! There are stations + washrooms throughout
- Distance! Maintain 6ft apart from those who are not in your social bubble
Steps stackt is taking includes the following:
Ensuring all staff are always masked and are following rigors pre-shift health screening and hygiene protocols.
Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the site for all guests use and individual washrooms stalls are available throughout the site. Providing facility cleaning services within the site during operating hours to ensure cleanliness.