Don’t Miss Feedback Fridays!
January 6, 2021
Thinking about applying to our 60th Toronto Outdoor Art Fair in July? Every Friday until March 12th, 2021, you can book an appointment with us for a one-on-one phone consultation and get direct feedback on your application!
Whether you are applying for the first time or you are seasoned TOAF alumni, take advantage of this opportunity to ask your questions and receive advice on how to build a stronger submission. Spaces every Friday are limited, so book early! Our TOAF60 Call for Artists & Makers closes on March 18, 2021.
How to book Feedback Fridays
You must email us using the following format to schedule an appointment:
- Subject: ‘Feedback Friday - Your Name’
- Your phone number
- What do you want feedback on? (Last year’s application or this year’s application)
If you want feedback on this year’s application, please upload a draft to the TOAF portal, but do not submit payment yet:
- Upload your application draft into our system without submitting payment just yet — email us to book a phone appointment for some feedback before submitting payment.
- 5-7 images from a single body of work
- An installation or booth image (if you have it already)
- 500-character artist statement
- 200-character description of your process/technique
A member of our team will respond to confirm your scheduled appointment time between 10am and 2pm on the next available Friday.
To keep things manageable for our small team, phone calls will be kept to 10 minutes. If Fridays do not work for you, please provide your alternative availability in your appointment request email. If you require an alternative method of communication for accessibility reasons, please indicate this in your email, and we will gladly accommodate. Due to the volume of applications, feedback is focused on how to strengthen future submissions only. Specific juror comments and reasons for being declined’ in previous years will not be given.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Want more information? Join our Virtual Application Information Session on February 16th.