We are Canadas oldest art fair, yet our agility, welcoming spirit, and commitment to accessibility to art keeps us contemporary and more relevant than ever. Each year, we welcome 130,000 art lovers and collectors who come to downtown Toronto to discover artworks and new talents. In 2020, we shifted our operations to host a virtual Fair and online platform.
We do not charge a fee for admission, but collectively our visitors spend over 2 million dollars on buying art. TOAF’s contribution is proud of having an immense contribution to the economic prosperity of our participating artists and the cultural vibrancy of our city.
Spent on art purchases
Total economic Impact
Of our visitors like to do business with our sponsors*
*Stats from 2015 Economic Impact Study funded by Celebrate Ontario
Social Media & Newsletter Reach
At Toronto Outdoor Art Fair, we are dedicated to building strong partnerships that offer you a highly visible, cost-effective marketing and brand experience platform.
- Support Canada’s leading outdoor fair and be part of a cherished community.
- TOAF is a compact charitable organization run by artists, for artists.
- Engage face-to-face with over 130,000 art enthusiasts and culture-savvy visitors who are invested in the cultural economy of our city.
- Build long-standing relationships with our loyal audience. Your presence at the Fair will reinforce your organization’s values, products or services with key demographics.
Sponsor all of TOAF! Put your company name front-and-center with exclusive naming rights for the entire Fair.
Sponsor a TOAF program that aligns with your community-giving vision and mandate.
Create experiential environments and activation stations (including beverages,
snacks, products) to engage with an audience of 130,000 visitors.
Sponsor services and products for TOAF artists and volunteers and build brand awareness with our on-site signage plan that places your product in the hands of artists, volunteers and visitors, on-site and through TOAF’s marketing channels.
Benefits can be customized based on your needs and the level of your support, and includes a mix of the following TOAF marketing channels:
Premium Onsite Presence
- Onsite brand activation
- Onsite partner booth for product/service showcase
- Your sponsor brand signage
- Program naming opportunities
- Award naming opportunities
- Zone naming opportunities
- Opportunity for product sampling/distribution
- In-person audience engagement
Buffy Steringa and Steve Himmel from Henderson Brewing Co. with Mayor John Tory at the 58th Toronto Outdoor Art Fair in 2019.
"As a brand new Toronto business in 2016, the visibility that came along with this partnership was insurmountable. Not only does TOAF draw thousands of attendees from Ontario and other provinces, the Fair represents the community of Toronto in a way that no other exhibition seems to. It is so unique and we hope to partner with them for many years to come.”
– Steve Himel, General Manager, Henderson Brewing Co.
Work with us to create a bespoke package that is right for you.
Your company can directly interact with our large public audience, just as our artists do. When you partner with TOAF, you benefit from our valuable and targeted marketing campaigns and activation opportunities.
Contact Matt Ryan, Marketing and Partnerships Advisor to learn more: