2016 Fair - photographed by Sean Howard
Top Reasons to Show With Us
July 12 - 14, 2019 - Nathan Phillips Square
You don't need to 'break the bank' to sell your artwork.
We have affordable booth prices!
Our participating artists cite Toronto Outdoor Art Fair as one of their most successful, best organized and best attended art fair experiences in the city. Here what they have to say.
Why should you apply?
Keep 100% of your profits! Our visitors spend over $2 million on buying art.
Showcase your work at Canada’s best attended non-for-profit art fair without breaking the bank. We have affordable booth packages to fit your budget.
Win one of our prestigious awards. Last year we awarded $40,000 cash and in-kind.
Benefit from our multi-platform marketing and media campaign on subways, newspapers, radio stations, social media and more.
Build your network by meeting exceptionally talented artists, art professionals and prospective clients.
What do we offer?
- Team of 200 volunteers to help you load in and out and booth sit over the weekend
- Professional, secure onsite storage (limited spots available)
- Online portfolio and year-round exposure on our Artist Directory
- Discounted hotel offer (walking distance to site), tent rentals, overnight parking and custom framing
- Accessibility support for deaf artists and artists with disabilities*
- ‘Booth Camp’ professional development session with industry experts
- Early access for artists who are bringing their own tents on Thursday night
- Artist Handbook - an outdoor art fair survival guide
* Our venue at Nathan Phillips Square is fully accessible. Artists who require accessibility support can be eligible for additional assistance through our Art Encounters program. Please contact us directly for more information.
Read our application guidelines before you apply.
Have Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.